. . . from our little farm in the southeastern United States, and thanks for visiting.
We’re now a retirement home for older sheep and a goat, but have increased our fowl assets. There are MANY guineas running around out there! Plus we have some peafowl and chickens. There are also a couple of wonderful llamas and dogs.
At present we have:
- 6 Peafowl (2 peacocks, 4 peahens)
- 3 Shetland Sheep
- 2 Llamas
- 2 Dogs (1 Maremma sheepdog, and 1 Farm Collie)
- 1 Goat Doe
- 1 Cat named Spot
- ? Guineas and Chickens (who knows how many!)
On the inside there is:
- 1 Aquatic Turtle (Eastern Paint)
- 0 Partridges in a Pear Tree… but we DO have
- 1 African Grey Parrot! And she’s a corker!
- Plus the nice chick and old goat who act as the animals’ servants!
Enjoy the photos, and if you have any questions, feel free to email me.